- 16 Nov 2023
- Permanent / Full Time
I am seeking a number of Site Engineers on behalf of a Tier 1 Building and Civil Engineering Contractor for a project in Cork. Excellent Salary + Package on offer, along with the opportunity to progress into a Senior Engineer role quickly. About the company:
My client has established itself as one of the top Irish building contractors delivering high quality, sustainable construction projects across a range of sectors including Pharmaceutical, Data Centre, Commercial, Retail, Hotel, Leisure, Education, Industrial, Residential, and Healthcare.
They are currently seeking multiple Site Engineers for a project in Cork. Your main duties will include, but not be limited to;
To be successful in your application you will possess the following;
- Surveying and setting out using Total Station, GPS
- Reviewing drawings, controlling latest revisions from the design team
- Procurement of Plant and Materials on site
- Liaising with design team, client representatives, subcontractors and internal project stakeholders
- Day-to-day supervision of site personnel
- Prepare method statements and risk assessments for construction activities
- Enforce strict adherence to health and safety regulations on the construction site
- Solve technical problems that may arise during construction.
To find out more information, please contact Adrian Sheridan for a confidential discussion on +353 83 116 6852 or at firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply now.
- Degree in Engineering/Construction Management or similar
- Minimum 2 years related site experience
- Strong communication skills
- Experience using surveying instruments such as Total Station & GPS is essential
If you are seeking a similar position elsewhere in Ireland, or a position at a different level, please get in touch as many other exciting opportunities exist nationwide through ProSource.ProSource Group is a specialist Irish recruitment company whose primary focus is recruiting within the Construction & Civil Engineering industries throughout Ireland and Europe