- 14 Nov 2023
- Permanent / Full Time
Site Engineer required for leading Civils Contractor for projects in Cork. This role is a great opportunity for a site engineer with 1+ years’ experience looking to join a reputable contractor with a strong pipeline of work in the area. This role will provide the successful engineer with a clear progression path and plenty of professional development. Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- Oversee day-to-day construction activities, ensuring adherence to project timelines and budget.
- Collaborate with project managers to develop detailed project plans and schedules.
- Conduct surveys and site investigations, providing accurate and detailed data and reports.
- Interpret engineering drawings, specifications, and technical documents to ensure compliance with design requirements.
- Implement and maintain rigorous quality control measures to uphold industry and company standards.
- Supervise and coordinate subcontractors, optimizing resource utilization.
- Monitor construction progress and promptly address issues or conflicts as they arise.
- Implement and enforce health and safety protocols to create a secure working environment.
- Conduct regular safety inspections and briefings, fostering a strong safety culture on-site.
- Perform regular site inspections to assess work quality, safety compliance, and adherence to project specifications.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- 1+ years’ experience in the construction or civil engineering industry
- Proficiency in relevant software
- Starting Salary of €45k - €55k DOE
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Training and career progression opportunities
For more information on this role or to have a confidential chat about other opportunities please reach out to Andrew at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 083 431 4563.