Senior Quantity Surveyor
- 25 May 2023
- 90,000 + Package
- Permanent / Full Time
My client is the leading Residential Developer in Cork, who have a proven track record of delivering significant developments through out Cork.
They have a very strong pipeline of Projects and are currently recruiting a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team with huge potential to progress to a Commercial Manager role. Duties:
- Ensure the accuracy and reliability of commercial information by scrutinising commercial, legal and risk aspects of projects frequently from inception to completion.
- Preparation of cost data for complex projects accurately and swiftly at site purchase stage. Maintain database of historical cost information with deep understanding of inherent cost and value drivers.
- Review design development and cost control with the Development Team during pre-planning stage.
- Monitor Project Budgets and cost codes while maintaining auditable reference back to project appraisal.
- Value engineer and develop designs to tender ready status.
- Due diligence on all new consultants, contractors, sub-contractors, and suppliers.
- Administration of Main-Contracts.
- Capable of interrogating programmes and analysing their logic.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and possess excellent communication and organisational skills.
- You will have at least 3-5 years’ experience working in a similar type of company
- An excellent attitude to work and team player is essential
To find out more information, please contact Mark Barrett on 0864556208 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion, or apply now.
ProSource Group is a specialist Irish recruitment company whose primary focus is recruiting within the Construction & Civil Engineering industries throughout Ireland and Europe