- 09 Nov 2023
- €38,000 - €45,000
- Permanent / Full Time
ProSource Group is recruiting a Junior Quantity Surveyor to be based in Limerick on behalf of a reputable and well renowned Main Building Contractor.
My client is one of Ireland’s fastest growing construction companies and is gaining a strong foothold nationwide in the Irish market. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company who works on a wide variety of projects that focuses heavily on professional training & development and career progression.
€38,000 - €45,000 + package DOE Job Description:
This company are currently seeking a dynamic and motivated Junior Quantity Surveyor to join their growing team in Limerick. As a key member of our construction projects, you will play a crucial role in cost management, working closely with the Senior Quantity Surveyor to ensure the successful delivery of high-quality builds. Responsibilities:
- Assist in preparing tender and contract documents.
- Conduct cost analysis and risk assessments.
- Collaborate with project teams to monitor and control project costs.
- Liaise with subcontractors and suppliers for pricing and contractual matters.
- Prepare and analyse project budgets and forecasts.
- Participate in project meetings to provide cost-related insights.
To register your interest, please forward your CV to David Hickey at firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, please feel free to contact me on +353 (86) 191 0815. If you are seeking a position the above doesn’t match your criteria, please do not hesitate to contact me as many other exciting opportunities exist nationwide.
- Bachelor's degree in Quantity Surveying or related field.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Knowledge of construction contracts and relevant regulations.
- Proficient in relevant software tools (e.g., Excel, QS software).