- 28 Nov 2023
- €55,000 - €70,000
- Permanent / Full Time
ProSource Group are recruiting a Quantity Surveyor based in Galway on behalf of a leading construction company renowned for its commitment to excellence and innovation in the industry.
€55,000 - €70,000 DOE About the Company
My client is rapidly growing into a premier force in the construction industry, this esteemed company has consistently delivered top-tier projects all across the country, earning themselves a deserved reputation for quality and reliability. This role offers an exciting opportunity to work on diverse and challenging projects, further developing skills and allowing the selected candidate to grow professionally. Responsibilities:
- Conduct thorough cost analysis, preparing and managing budgets for construction projects.
- Collaborate with project teams to gather and analyse data on all project costs.
- Evaluate and negotiate subcontractor and supplier contracts to ensure cost-effectiveness.
- Monitor project progress, identifying potential cost overruns and implementing corrective measures.
- Prepare and submit valuations, ensuring accurate and timely invoicing.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, regulations, and best practices to enhance project performance.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to resolve any financial issues that may arise during the project lifecycle.
- Provide regular reports on project financials to management.
To register your interest, please forward your CV to David Hickey at firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, please feel free to contact me on +353 (86) 191 0815. If you are seeking a position the above doesn’t match your criteria, please do not hesitate to contact me as many other exciting opportunities exist nationwide.
- Bachelor's degree in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management, or related field.
- 4+ years of experience as a Quantity Surveyor in the construction industry.
- Strong knowledge of construction contracts, cost control, and budget management.
- Proficient in using relevant software for quantity surveying and project management.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and independently when required.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Membership in a relevant professional association is desirable.