Mechanical Project Manager
- 27 Feb 2024
- Permanent / Full Time
ProSource Group is working with a client that delivers consistently on large-scale, complex projects for world-class customers. With offices in Wexford, Dublin, Cork, Belfast and London, they are geographically well positioned to respond to their client’s needs and provide career progression for their staff.
Due to their continued growth they are are looking to add a Project Manager to their ever expanding team.
• Oversee and supervise the installation of building systems.
• Specify maintenance and operating procedures.
• Manage and forecast spend within budget.
• Work with detailed diagrams, plans and drawings.
• Design systems using CAD software.
• Monitor building systems and processes.
• Liaise with other professionals such as structural engineers, surveyors and builders and in-house project teams.
• Attend project and technical meetings.
• Ensure that the design and maintenance of building systems meets legislative and health and safety requirements.
• Have a relevant Building Services/Mechanical Engineering degree
• 2-3 years’ experience working in a relevant industry.
• Ability to work as part of a team as well as using his/her own initiative.
• Strong problem solving ability and ability to generate practical solutions.
• Convert written and verbal directions into 2D/3D drawings.
• Accuracy and attention to detail are essential
To find out more information, please contact Philip Dobson for a confidential discussion on +353 86 158 5311 or at email@example.com, or apply now.
ProSource Group is a specialist Irish recruitment company whose primary focus is recruiting within the Construction & Civil Engineering industries throughout Ireland and Europe.