- 15 Nov 2023
- Permanent / Full Time
ProSource Group are working with a leading Building Services Engineering Contractor that specialises in the installation and maintenance of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems.
Due to their continued growth they are seeking a Junior Mechanical Engineer in Limerick.Duties:
- Process internal procurement from equipment enquiries through requisitioning & monitoring manufacture through to delivery to site whilst maintaining a comprehensive audit trail.
- Attend & record regular supply chain meetings to ensure that progress is monitored & maintained within the overall construction programme.
- Liaise with the design team & supply chain to ensure correct operation of the plant on site & successful handover.
- Ensure that the Health & Safety, Environmental & Quality procedures are followed & adequate records maintained.
- Work with the project manager & project teams to review & manage the project from inception to handover.
- To liaise with the project manager & prepare the project close out report
- Review & ensure that the site based personnel have the correct training & valid certification for the project.
- Deliver what has been promised to the client on the time safely & to the highest quality.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree
- Team Player
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
To find out more information, please contact Philip Dobson for a confidential discussion on +353 86 158 5311 or at firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply now.
ProSource Group is a specialist Irish recruitment company whose primary focus is recruiting within the Construction & Civil Engineering industries throughout Ireland and Europe.