Mechanical Construction Site Manager
- 20 Nov 2023
- Permanent / Full Time
ProSource Group are working with one of Ireland’s leading mechanical and electrical engineering companies in Ireland. Due to continued this client is looking to appoint an experienced Mechanical Construction Site Manager. This position will be based on a prominent client site in the Leinster area and you will report directly to the Project Manager. The Role/Responsibilities:
Ideal Candidate must have:
- Manage and oversee the day-to-day Mechanical construction management on the project.
- To plan, develop and organize the Mechanical construction to formulate the most cost-effective plan to timely completion within budget and to implement the execution
- Responsible for implementation of the scope of work on construction/ fabrication, pre-commissioning
- Scope of Work in accordance with the approved Project Schedule.
- Monitor and report to Project Manager of project details, including progress, risks and opportunities in a timely manner.
- Ensures all changes to specifications, work scope and drawings are documented
- Monitor construction and schedule performance
- Adhere to Safety, EHS and Quality Standards in line with relevant policies and procedures
- Management of Site Design and Mechanical Construction processes
- Planning of all resources including labour, materials and sub-contractors
- To manage and drive the team to meet with all project requirements and deadlines
- You will possess the ability to communicate clearly to all stakeholders.
- Attend daily meetings as lead for Mechanical scope.
- Good knowledge of design and Mechanical construction process
- Proven ability to manage people and programs
- A trade background or a third level qualification
- Background in Pharmaceutical / Medical Devices Mechanical installation systems.
- Proficient in ability to review Clean systems drawings / P&iD's / Scope
- Proven record of coordinating and managing on large projects in a similar role
- A minimum of 5+ years as a Mechanical Construction Manager
- Computer literate and familiar with MS office, project, (or similar scheduling package)
- Excellent references
- Semi-conductor experience an advantage
To find out more information, please contact Philip Dobson for a confidential discussion on +353 86 158 5311 or at email@example.com, or apply now.
ProSource Group is a specialist Irish recruitment company whose primary focus is recruiting within the Construction & Civil Engineering industries throughout Ireland and Europe