Intermediate Health & Safety Officer
- 19 Sep 2023
- Permanent / Full Time
ProSource are recruiting a Health and Safety Officer position on behalf of a leading building contractor who are continuing to grow with a massive amount of ongoing projects. About the opportunity:
Your main duties will include, but not be limited to;
- Join one of Ireland’s busiest Main Contractors
- The role is based on one of their landmark projects
- Excellent opportunity to grow with an established industry leader
- Competitive salary + package
To be successful in your application you will possess the following;
- Report on safety performance of project teams and subcontractors and make recommendations to ensure safe working conditions.
- Conduct site inductions and toolbox talks.
- Effective delivery of defined HSE processes, procedures, standards and systems.
- Monitor and review site performance through weekly inspections and audits, including assessment of all Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- Assist and participate in the promotion of health related risks and training on site.
- Ensure full implementation of the Company’s Accident Reporting Procedure.
- Ensure the implications of changes in legislation and safety management techniques are communicated and implemented throughout the Company and Supply Chain.
- Maintain relevant quality and environmental control procedures in accordance with the Company’s Integrated Management System.
- Degree/Diploma in a related discipline
- 3-5 years related work experience
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Strong communication skills
To find out more information, please contact Adrian Sheridan for a confidential discussion on +353 83 116 6852 or at firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply now.
ProSource Group is a specialist Irish recruitment company whose primary focus is recruiting within the Construction & Civil Engineering industries throughout Ireland and Europe