Health & Safety Officer
- 02 Jun 2023
- Permanent / Full Time
ProSource are recruiting a Health & Safety officer on behalf of a leading building and civil engineering contractor. This role is based in Westmeath. Job Role and Responsibilities will include but not be limited to
To be successful in your application you will possess the following;
- Developing and implementing comprehensive health and safety policies, procedures, and programs.
- Conducting regular inspections and audits to identify potential hazards and non-compliance issues.
- Collaborating with project managers, engineers, and subcontractors to ensure adherence to safety standards.
- Providing guidance and training to site personnel on safe work practices and procedures.
- Investigating accidents, incidents, and near misses, and providing recommendations for prevention.
- Monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of safety initiatives and implementing improvements as necessary.
- Keeping up-to-date with relevant health and safety legislation and industry best practices.
- Relevant H&S Qualification
- Proven experience as a Health & Safety Officer in the construction industry.
- In-depth knowledge of local health and safety regulations and best practices.
- Strong understanding of risk assessment methodologies and hazard identification.
To find out more information, please contact Adrian Sheridan for a confidential discussion on +353 83 116 6852 or at firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply now.
If you are seeking a Health & Safety position but the above doesn’t match your criteria, please do not hesitate to contact me as many other exciting opportunities exist nationwide.
ProSource Group is a specialist Irish recruitment company whose primary focus is recruiting within the Construction & Civil Engineering industries throughout Ireland and Europe.