Health & Safety Officer
- 13 Nov 2023
- €55,000-€65,000 + Benefits
- Permanent / Full Time
ProSource have been retained exclusively by a leading Main Building Contractor to assist them in building their team in Dublin due to securing a number of major projects. The company has operations in Ireland, the UK and Internationally and are one of the leading companies in their market sector.
About the Responsibilities:
- Opportunity to join one of Ireland’s most reputable organisations
- Multi-million euro projects spanning multiple sectors
- Servicing blue-chip clients internationally
To be successful in your application you will possess the following;
- Monitor and review site performance through weekly inspections and audits, including assessment of all Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- Assist and participate in the promotion of health related risks and training on site.
- Assist and participate in the delivery of safety, health and environment toolbox talks and bespoke training on site.
- Ensure full implementation of the Company’s Accident Reporting Procedure.
- Ensure the implications of changes in legislation and safety management techniques are communicated and implemented throughout the Company and Supply Chain.
- Participate in pre-tender submissions and interviews (when required)
- Liaise with Health & Safety Manager on Annual Policy and Management System review.
- Maintain relevant quality and environmental control procedures in accordance with the Company’s Integrated Management System.
- Continually develop knowledge of health and safety to enhance the business and fulfil company CPD requirements.
- Degree/Diploma in a related discipline.
- 2-5 years experience.
- Previous experience in the construction industry.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Strong communication skills.
To find out more information, please contact Adrian Sheridan for a confidential discussion on +353 83 116 6852 or at email@example.com, or apply now.
If you are seeking a Health & Safety position but the above doesn’t match your criteria, please do not hesitate to contact me as many other exciting opportunities exist nationwide.
ProSource Group is a specialist Irish recruitment company whose primary focus is recruiting within the Construction & Civil Engineering industries throughout Ireland and Europe