- 29 Mar 2023
- Permanent / Full Time
My client is The Leading Main Contractor in Ireland who are currently working on a number of great projects in Dublin and Kildare they are seeking a BIM Coordinator to join their team.
My client has won numerous awards in The BIM sector and this is a great opportunity to join the best BIM Team in Ireland.
- Take full responsibility for the BIM process on the project.
- Implement and maintain the BIM Execution Plan.
- Ensure all project team members adhere to BIM Execution Plan.
- Establish BIM coordination workshops and report & record progress.
- Record BIM models and their status.
- Advise members of the team of significant clashes, information issues associated with the BIM aspect of the works.
- Record and monitor shared data and relationships between models
- Identify and agree shared technical requirements, software packages
interoperability and BIM standards to be delivered by each team member.
- Monitor the uploading of information models to the Common Data Environment, ensuring that they are compliant with the BIM execution plan.
- Co-ordinate hand-over of model and data at the agreed milestones.
- Carry out model generation from time-to-time as necessary to facilitate the development of the design on the project.
- All other duties associated with this role.
- Third level Qualification in Construction / Structural / Services
- Min 3+ years post graduate experience in related field
- Previous experience working for a main contractor is desirable
- Skills and Knowledge requirements:
- Proficient Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Proficient in Navisworks Manage
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit MEP, Revit Architecture
- Knowledge & Understanding of BIM Procedures & Protocols
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
To find out more information, please contact Mark Barrett for a confidential discussion, or apply now.
ProSource Group is a specialist Irish recruitment company whose primary focus is recruiting within the Construction & Civil Engineering industries throughout Ireland and Europe