- 18 Sep 2023
- Negotiable depending on experience
- Permanent / Full Time
ProSource are delighted to be working with a pragmatic Accountancy practice seeking applications for Qualified or Partially Qualified Accountant to join their growing team.
The ideal Candidate will be fully qualified accountant
(or partial) with 2 years experience
in a practice
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate as the role offers an attractive remuneration package and there is clear potential for career progression.
The firm are progressive and utilise cloud accounting software XERO for full automation and efficiency.
General Responsibilities will include:
Knowledge, Experience And Skills
- Preparation of financial statements for a number of different companies and sole traders.
- Preparation of Audit Files with direct reporting to Audit Partner
- Processing Corporate and Personal tax returns.
- Preparation of quarterly management accounts.
- Collaborating with staff at all levels with the practice including mentoring trainees.
- Ad hoc duties on request.
- Qualified ACCA /ACA
- 3+ year's post qualified experience in a similar accounting role in Ireland.
- Experience producing accounts financial statements in accordance with current accounting principles.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a strong level of attention to detail.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable and work off own initiative.
- Ability to work as an effective team player.
Don't waste any more time - apply now!
ProSource Group is a specialist Irish recruitment company whose primary focus is recruiting Finance professionals for the Financial Services & General Industry within Ireland.