- 18 Sep 2023
- Dependant on skills & experience
- Permanent / Full Time
An exciting opportunity has come up for a Bookkeeper/ Trainee Accountant to join an accountancy practice based in Galway City.
This established firm is based on the Tuam road, and offer career progression opportunities.
If you think you have what it takes to become their new Bookkeeper/ Trainee Accountant then apply today!The role:
- Processing Irish Payroll
- Irish VAT/ RCT.
- Reconciliation of Debtors, Creditors, Bank account, VAT Control account and PAYE Control Account.
- Preparation of Sole trader Accounts to Trail balance.
- Preparation of Form 11.
- Cloud Accounting.
- Client Management.
- Works well as part of a team and by themselves.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and juggle multiple tasks
- Problem solving attitude
- Tech savvy and ability to adapt various accounting software and technologies.
Apply for this exciting opportunity now! If you have any queries or would like to speak to our Head of Finance recruiting please call: 086 0835433 or send your CV to Danielle@psgroupltd.comProSource Group is a specialist Irish recruitment company whose primary focus is recruiting Finance professionals for the Financial Services & General Industry within Ireland.