South Dublin Practice Accountant
- 25 May 2023
- Permanent / Full Time
ProSource are delighted to be working with a Co. Dublin (South-Side) accountancy practice, seeking a qualified accountant to join their team.
For this exciting role we are seeking a candidate that is settled on the south side of Dublin and who would be interested in a long term placement with a pragmatic practice.
Client comprise of professionals, businesses, Charites and public sector bodies, in Ireland, UK and internationally.Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate:
- Preparation of Financial Statements.
- Audit responsibility.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders.
- Preparation and submission of Tax, VAT CRO returns.
- Manage a portfolio of clients.
- Assist in other requests / projects on a case by case basis.
- Accounting Technician or Accountant
- Resides in South Dublin.
- Experience within Small / Medium Practice
- Good written and spoken communications skills.
- Team player
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
To find out more information, please contact Danielle O'Callaghan
[email: email@example.com or Tel: +353860835433] for a confidential discussion, or apply now
ProSource Group is a specialist Irish recruitment company, providing Finance and Construction recruitment services in Ireland and across Europe.
Keep up to date with the latest vacancies from ProSource Group by connecting with us on LinkedIn.ProSource: