Senior Health & Safety Officer
- 15 May 2023
- €50,000 - €60,000 + Vehicle and Benefits
- Permanent / Full Time
I am seeking a Senior Health & Safety Officer on behalf of one of Irelands leading Tier 1 Main Contractors for a residential project in Cork. About the company
My client is one of the State’s largest and most dynamic Tier 1 Main Contractors, and are responsible for delivering a number of the most prestigious developments that Ireland has seen.
They are now seeking a Senior Health and Safety Officer to join their team in the Cork region covering two residential sites. Your main duties will include, but not be limited to;
To be successful in your application you will possess the following;
- Provide support and advice to colleagues, subcontractor personnel and other third parties.
- Reporting of accidents, incidents and near misses, and assisting with investigations in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Conduct site safety inspections, audits and risk assessments as required and liaising with management personnel to put appropriate action plans in place.
- Conduct regular reviews on corrective actions arising from incidents, inspections and audits.
- To ensure company EHS policies and procedures are fully implemented and ensure compliance with all relevant legislation.
- Assist with the delivery of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Provide a proactive approach to problem solving and to the various aspects of day-to-day health, safety and environmental management.
- 3rd level qualification in Health & Safety
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Residential experience is desirable
- Possess a sound understanding of health and safety legislation and an ability to evaluate current and emerging trends in health and safety management.
To find out more information, please contact Adrian Sheridan for a confidential discussion on +353 83 116 6852 or at firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply now.
ProSource Group is a specialist Irish recruitment company whose primary focus is recruiting within the Construction & Civil Engineering industries throughout Ireland and Europe.