Senior Financial Accountant - Aviation
- 19 May 2023
- Permanent / Full Time
ProSource are partnered with a global aviation business seeking a Senior Financial Accountant to join their team in Dublin.
This exciting opportunity to work in a fast paced and innovative solutions provider to support the growth of the multifaceted aviation investment and aviation asset servicing platform is not to be missed!
This role will work closely with the chief accounting officer, and financial controller in the audit and compliance team. The role will involve frequent interactions with the wider finance and aviation teams.
- Critical analysis and review of quarterly management accounts - to ensure they are prepared in accordance with GAAP requirements.
- Involvement in tax structuring.
- Critical review of accounting standards and policies adopted.
- Lead annual audit compliance & review of annual financial statements.
- Accounting analysis for deal team input.
- Lead the statutory compliance requirements of over 250 companies globally.
- Lead annual liquation process.
- Support AP and Tax team.
- Assist in the implementation of any new software / systems.
- Support banking/Treasury matters.
- Mentor & support junior staff.
- Lead and assist in projects to drive efficiencies in the finance team.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA preferred).
- 2-3 year PQE - aircraft leasing.
- IFRS Experience.
- IFRS Consolidation/US GAAP preferable.
- Strong Excel Skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written/oral).
- Multi-tasker with superior organisation skills.
- People person - relationship builder.
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills.
To find out more information, please contact Danielle O'Callaghan
[email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: +353860835433] for a confidential discussion, or apply now
ProSource Group is a specialist Irish recruitment company, providing Finance and Construction recruitment services in Ireland and across Europe.
Keep up to date with the latest vacancies from ProSource Group by connecting with us on LinkedIn.ProSource: