- 24 Nov 2023
- Depends on Skills & Experience
- Permanent / Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accountant to join a small practice.
You will work directly with the Practice Principal, effectively being the second in command. Additional support is provided by a skilled Bookkeeper.
You will report to the principal Accountant and have the following responsibilities:
- Managing a portfolio of Client, ensuring that their needs are met.
- Enabling the smooth processing of VAT, TAX, CRO returns.
- Preparation of Management/ Statutory Accounts
- Audit Services.
- General Company Secretarial responsibilities (including Start-ups, Company formations etc).
- Assisting in the growth of the business.
- Collaboration with colleagues.
- Other adhoc requests.
You will have the following experience
- Qualified Accountant with at least 3 years PQE in Irish Practice.
- Third level degree in Accounting, Finance or similar field.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Effective time management & organisational skills.
- Proficient knowledge of Irish Accounting Standards/ legislation.
There is a competitive salary on offer for the successful candidate with progression opportunities.
Have you got what it take to become the new Senior Accountant at this boutique firm? Why wait apply now!
ProSource Group is a specialist Irish recruitment company, providing Finance and Construction recruitment services in Ireland and across Europe. Visit www.psgroupltd.com to see more vacancies.