Revit BIM Engineer
- 09 Feb 2024
- Permanent / Full Time
This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Revit BIM Engineer to work for a highly reputable consultancy.
You will be responsible for the planning, design & assure quality deliverable of the related construction projects. You will be expected to progress and train junior members of staff in the near future. This is opportunity will be based in Waterford.
€40K -€50k DOE Your main duties will include, but not be limited to:
To be successful in your application you will possess the following:
- Create detailed 3D models of buildings and infrastructure using Revit software.
- Work closely with architects, engineers, and other stakeholders to ensure that the BIM model accurately represents the design and construction intent
- Generate construction documents and drawings from the BIM model
- Perform analyses within Revit, such as energy analysis, structural analysis, and lighting analysis, to assess the performance of the building and make informed design decisions
- Provide training and support to team members on Revit and BIM workflows.
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in BIM technology and Revit software
To find out more information, please contact Edward Gallagher of ProSource Group for a confidential discussion or apply now.
- Bachelor's degree in architecture, engineering, or a related field
- Experience using Revit BIM for work on residential, commercial or related structures.
- In-depth knowledge of parametric design principles.
- Strong interpersonal skills for effective collaboration with multidisciplinary teams
- Previous experience in Irish projects preferred
ProSource Group is a specialist Irish recruitment company whose primary focus is recruiting within the Construction & Civil Engineering industries throughout Ireland and Europe