Qualified Practice Accountant
- 18 Sep 2023
- Permanent / Full Time
Practice Accountants are you feeling bored in your current role/ wondering what else is out there? Well if North Dublin is within your remit, then I have a fantastic opportunity for you!
A leading Accountancy Practice are seeking a Qualified Accountant with 5 years plus experience working in a small or medium practice in Ireland to join the team in Santry.
This exciting opportunity will enable you to grow your skills and experience in practice. There is a fantastic renumeration package on offer for the successful candidate.The role:
- Relationship Management: Managing a Portfolio of Clients and attending to their needs.
- Preparation/Checking of Financial Statements.
- Providing training and support to junior staff, mentoring and delegating tasks.
- Managing VAT/ TAX returns
- Revenue reporting.
- Engagement with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assistant clients with budgeting and forecasting needs.
- Ensuring compliance with accounting standards and tax laws/ regulatory requirements.
- Business Advisory Support / Tax planning.
- Adhoc requests as and when required.
- At least 5 years experience in a small/ medium practice (with good quality practices) in Ireland.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or similar).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in Accountancy policies and practice requirements.
- Team player, with ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent numeracy skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- Proficient in the use of Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Cloud Accounting software knowledge.
Interested in this role, don't delay - apply today! Not sure if this role is for you or not - then please give me a call on +353 86 083 5433 or send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and i will call you.
Your next move is closer than you think!ProSource Group is a specialist Irish recruitment company whose primary focus is recruiting Finance professionals for the Financial Services & General Industry within Ireland.