Office/Practice Manager (Accountancy)
- 27 Feb 2024
- Permanent / Full Time
An new job opportunity in Ballinasloe, where an established Accountancy practice is seeking to recruit an experienced Office/Practice Manager.
This accountancy practice has a commitment to providing a very high standard of Customer Service and the new Office/Practice Manager will need to maintain this track record.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Head of client on-boarding.
- First point of contact for clients, dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Management of meeting room/ partner calendar and communicating with clients regarding consultations and document drop off/ collection.
- Debtor management including collection management and debtor reconciliations.
- Co-ordination of AML documentation using our specialist cloud software.
- Management of practice social media channels.
- Managing checklists for upcoming tax and company filing deadlines.
- Preparation of client VAT returns using our cloud software.
- Bookkeeping on a weekly/monthly basis for a variety of businesses.
- Bank Reconciliations using cloud software.
- Office stationery supply management.
You will have the following skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a professional services workplace - ideally an accountancy practice in Ireland.
- Accounting qualifications desirable but not essential.
- Ability to use Microsoft software applications.
- Excellent attention to detail and with an ability to use initiative.
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken.
Have you got what it takes to become the new Office/Practice Manager - Apply now.
ProSource Group specialises in providing finance recruitment solutions at all levels in Ireland.
Check out our website: www.psgroupltd.com to find out more about our opportunities.