- 07 Nov 2023
- Permanent / Full Time
ProSource Group is currently working with a client that provides a wide range of Mechanical Building Services covering commercial, industrial, data centre, healthcare, educational and technology sectors.
Due to their continued growth they are seeking a Intermediate Mechanical Engineer to add to their team. Responsibilities
Other benefits on offer:
- Assisting in the design, procurement, planning and administration of subcontractor contracts
- Progress assessment and reporting
- Close liaison with Contracts Managers to help day-to-day management of projects
- Working with site personnel and sub-contractors to ensure proper flow of information
- Liaising with engineers, architects, main contractors as representative of company
- Monitoring standard and quality of installations ensuring standards are maintained and work completed in compliance with specifications etc.
- Implementation of Safety, including preparation and submission of method statements and risk assessments
- Assisting production and preparation of as-built records
- completing commissioning documentation and BCAR certification
- Assisting with compilation of O+M manuals
- Attending site meetings
- Attending site walks
- Employer contribution to pension
- Further education support
- Performance based annual bonus between 5-10%
- Phone & Laptop
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to free Learning Platform
- Bike To Work Scheme
To find out more information, please contact Philip Dobson for a confidential discussion on +353 86 158 5311 or at firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply now.
ProSource Group is a specialist Irish recruitment company whose primary focus is recruiting within the Construction & Civil Engineering industries throughout Ireland and Europe.