- 07 Mar 2023
- €35,000-€40,000 + Benefits
- Permanent / Full Time
My client is Ireland's leading water and wastewater company and due to their continued growth, they are seeking a Mechanical Engineer to join there team.Main Duties:
- Assisting in the design, procurement, planning and administration of subcontractor contracts.
- Preparing sub-contract and supplier tender packages.
- Close liaison with Contracts Managers to help day-to-day management of projects.
- Familiarisation with the project schedule and ensuring engineering activities do not have a negative impact.
- Ensure works are installed in accordance with project specifications.
- Liaising with sub-contractors and ensuring adequate information flow to ensure works progress in line with the project schedule.
- Attending weekly meetings.
- Ensuring that products meet compliance regulations.
- Preparation and agreeing project completion criteria and close out documents.
- Estimating budgets and time scopes for each project.
- 2 + years experience working in a similar role.
- Relevant Engineering Degree.
- Ability to work as part of team.
- Experience with water and wastewater preferred
To find out more information, please contact Adrian Sheridan for a confidential discussion on +353 83 116 6852 or at firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply now.
ProSource Group is a specialist Irish recruitment company whose primary focus is recruiting within the Construction & Civil Engineering industries throughout Ireland and Europe