Junior Health and Safety Advisor
- 16 Mar 2023
- €35,000 - €40,000 +Benefits
- Permanent / Full Time
My client is a leading Construction company in Ireland and they are currently hiring a Junior Health & Safety Officer to join their team. This is a great opportunity for a someone who wants to progress their career and work on some landmark projects.
Please see details below and contact me for a confidential conversation about the role: Key responsibilities:
- Work alongside the wider project team for the implementation and monitoring of the Company’s EHS Management System on the project.
- Promote a positive H&S culture on-site with Site Management, Contractors, and workers.
- Influence and coach site team in the implementation of best practice EHS standards
- Management of documentation including RAMS review etc.
- Maintain and update relevant EHS plans and documents on-site
- Liaise with and provide advice to Site Management
- Deliver site inductions and toolbox talks
- Recognised Degree or Diploma (NEBOSH diploma or equivalent qualification)
- 1+ years Health and Safety experience
- Previous Construction experience is preferred
- Ability to prioritise work requirements and handle multiple tasks
- IT Skills – MS Office packages and database experience
To find out more information, please contact Adrian Sheridan for a confidential discussion on +353 83 116 6852 or at email@example.com, or apply now.
ProSource Group is a specialist Irish recruitment company whose primary focus is recruiting within the Construction & Civil Engineering industries throughout Ireland and Europe