Intermediate Energy Engineer
- 09 Feb 2024
- Permanent / Full Time
ProSource Group are recruiting for an Intermediate Energy Engineer on behalf their client who are one of Ireland’s leading consultancies.
This role will be based in Limerick. Recent projects have focused on roads ranging from small to large scale. The consultancy will support you on your journey to further your career with excellent training and mentorship. Your main duties will include, but not be limited to:
To be successful in your application you will possess the following:
- Conduct dynamic thermal modelling and simulations on a range of projects
- Produce comprehensive reports on energy requirements
- Collaborate closely with in-house engineers and project design teams in developing optimum building designs
- Perform site inspections and energy surveys
To find out more information, please contact Edward Gallagher of ProSource Group for a confidential discussion or apply now.
- Experience with IES VE is essential
- Degree in Building Services – Sustainability/Electrical/Mechanical or related field
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of Irish Building Regulations
ProSource Group is a specialist Irish recruitment company whose primary focus is recruiting within the Construction & Civil Engineering industries throughout Ireland and Europe