Health & Safety Officer
- 02 Jun 2023
- Permanent / Full Time
ProSource are recruiting a Health & Safety officer on behalf of a leading Building Contractor. Job Role and Responsibilities will include but not be limited to
To be successful in your application you will possess the following;
- Develop, promote and maintain a strong, pro-active health & safety culture on site
- Communicate and co-ordinate the adoption of industry best practices in health and safety
- Develop project-specific health & safety strategies, programmes and plans
- Implementation of the site Health and Safety Induction Training programme
- Coordinate reviews of Method Statements and Risk Assessments
- Conduct site inductions and toolbox talks.
- Establish a process of active health and safety monitoring through audits and inspections of site conditions and contractor activities
- Recording and reporting of site Health and Safety KPI metrics using predefined leading and lagging indicators
- Ensure full compliance with local and national Health and Safety legislation
- Co-ordinate the development and implementation of health and safety programmes and initiatives designed to continually improve performance
- Relevant H&S Qualification
- 1-4 years related work experience
- Knowledge and experience in H&S Legislation, H&S Procedures in particular maintenance of company policies and procedures with a view to continually monitoring legislative updates and best practice guidelines.
- Strong communication skills.
To find out more information, please contact Adrian Sheridan for a confidential discussion on +353 83 116 6852 or at firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply now.
If you are seeking a Health & Safety position but the above doesn’t match your criteria, please do not hesitate to contact me as many other exciting opportunities exist nationwide.
ProSource Group is a specialist Irish recruitment company whose primary focus is recruiting within the Construction & Civil Engineering industries throughout Ireland and Europe.