Health & Safety Manager
- 05 Dec 2023
- €80,000-€90,000+ Benefits
- Permanent / Full Time
ProSource are recruiting a Health and Safety Manager position on behalf of an industry-leading Main Building contractor who are experiencing continued growth due to a number of recent project awards in Dublin, and Nationwide.
The Health and Safety Manager will be a pivotal member of the Main Building Contractor's team, responsible for overseeing and implementing comprehensive Health and Safety programs to ensure the safety and well-being of all personnel and stakeholders involved in construction projects. Your main duties will include, but not be limited to;
To be successful in your application you will possess the following;
- Develop, implement, and manage the company's Health and Safety policies, procedures, and practices to ensure compliance with legal requirements and industry standards.
- Lead the planning and execution of risk assessments, identifying potential hazards and implementing measures to mitigate risks across construction sites.
- Manage accident and incident investigations, providing thorough analysis and recommendations for preventive measures.
- Conduct regular site inspections and audits to monitor Health and Safety compliance and drive continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with project teams to integrate Health and Safety considerations into the planning and execution of construction projects.
- Oversee the preparation and maintenance of all necessary Health and Safety documentation, including risk assessments, method statements, and safety plans.
- Provide leadership in the development and delivery of training programs for employees, subcontractors, and management on Health and Safety matters.
- Liaise with external stakeholders, including regulatory bodies and clients, to ensure effective communication and compliance with Health and Safety requirements.
To find out more information, please contact Adrian Sheridan for a confidential discussion on +353 83 116 6852 or at firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply now.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Occupational Health and Safety, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of progressive experience in Health and Safety management within the construction industry.
- Thorough understanding of Health and Safety regulations, codes of practice, and standards related to the construction sector.
- Strong leadership skills with a proven ability to manage and inspire a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels.
If you are seeking a similar position elsewhere in Ireland, or a position at a different level, please get in touch as many other exciting opportunities exist nationwide through ProSource.ProSource Group is a specialist Irish recruitment company whose primary focus is recruiting within the Construction & Civil Engineering industries throughout Ireland and Europe