- 08 Nov 2023
- Permanent / Full Time
ProSource are seeking an Engineer on behalf of one of Ireland’s leading Main Contractors. This is a great career opportunity for someone who is looking to progress to a managerial role within a short period. The successful applicant will be based on a large residential scheme in Tipperary.
Excellent salary + package on offer, depending upon experience. Residential experience is not required, as long as you have relevant Main Contractor experience. About the company:
My client is a Tier 1 Irish Contractor with operations in Ireland, the UK, Europe, and further afield. They have successfully completed projects ranging from €10m to €500m, across various sectors including commercial, retail, pharmaceutical, high-tech and institutional buildings, refurbishment and civil engineering works. Your main duties will include, but not be limited to;
To be successful in your application you will possess the following;
- Assist in maintaining the progress on site in accordance with Project Programme, H&S and Building Regulations.
- Assist in producing and maintaining contract programs with the Project Manager/Contracts Manager
- Liaise and coordinate with senior management and commercial teams to ensure the project is constructed in a cost-effective manner, to meet overall budget requirements
- Management of the procurement of materials, plant and equipment needed for the project
- Responsible for supervision, quality and measurement of all concrete pours.
- Oversee all aspects of the fitout package, including interior finishes, fixtures, and furnishings.
- Collaborate with the project team to develop a comprehensive fitout strategy and schedule.
To find out more information, please contact Adrian Sheridan for a confidential discussion on +353 83 116 6852 or at firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply now.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Degree qualified in Construction or Civil Engineering
- Highly motivated with excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Excellent people management and communication skills coupled with the ability to effectively drive the project programme and subcontractor schedules
If you are seeking a similar position elsewhere in Ireland, or a position at a different level, please get in touch as many other exciting opportunities exist nationwide through ProSource.ProSource Group is a specialist Irish recruitment company whose primary focus is recruiting within the Construction & Civil Engineering industries throughout Ireland and Europe