Chartered Senior Accountant - Dublin Practice
- 17 May 2023
- Permanent / Full Time
ProSource Group are delighted to be working with an established practice in South Dublin seeking a Chartered Senior Accountant to join their team.
This practice specialises in investigative accountancy. There is a great renumeration package on offer the the successful candidate. Key Responsibilities:
- Lead: Forensic accountancy assignments.
- Auditing: Perform forensic audits to determine the accuracy, reliability, and compliance of financial statements and records.
- Preparation of Financial Statements and income tax/ Corp tax returns.
- Expert Witness Testimony: Provide expert opinions and testify in court as a financial expert witness.
- Litigation Support: Collaborate with legal professionals to provide support.
- Risk Assessment: Assess the financial risks faced by companies and recommend measures to mitigate those risks.
- Compliance and Regulatory Assistance: Ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and accounting standards.
- Financial Due Diligence: Conduct financial due diligence.
- Chartered Accountant (ACA or ACCA) with at least 5 years PQE experience, of which you should have at least 4 years Audit experience (any sized practice in Ireland).
- Advanced Excel & Word skills.
- Effective communication skills - excellent written and oral English.
- Sage 50 experience desirable.
- Experience valuating companies/ assets would be useful.
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills.
- Detail orientated.
To find out more information, please contact Danielle O'Callaghan
[email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: +353860835433] for a confidential discussion, or apply now
ProSource Group is a specialist Irish recruitment company, providing Finance and Construction recruitment services in Ireland and across Europe.
Keep up to date with the latest vacancies from ProSource Group by connecting with us on LinkedIn.ProSource: