Building Services Manager
- 21 Sep 2023
- Permanent / Full Time
ProSource are recruiting a Building Services Manager on behalf of Ireland's leading Main Building Contractors. The is a permanent, Dublin-based position. About the company;
My client is a leading Tier 1 building contractor with 100+ years’ experience across all major sectors of the construction industry. They are an internationally recognised contractor with a portfolio of major projects across various sectors.
As a company who are committed to continuous employee development, they support employees throughout their career with a dedicated programme of training, mentoring, management development and on-the-job support.
Your main duties will include, but not be limited to;
To be successful in your application you will possess the following;
- Collaborate with the design team to review and enhance MEP designs, ensuring they align with project goals and industry standards.
- Lead the selection and evaluation of subcontractors, suppliers, and vendors for MEP components and services.
- Develop and manage project schedules, ensuring MEP installations are integrated seamlessly within the overall construction timeline.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to project teams, offering solutions to MEP-related challenges and ensuring compliance with codes and regulations.
- Monitor the construction phase, overseeing MEP installations, and conducting regular site inspections to ensure quality and safety standards are met.
- Manage budgetary considerations for MEP components, working closely with the cost control team to ensure adherence to financial targets.
- Foster a culture of safety and environmental consciousness, implementing best practices and ensuring all MEP activities align with safety protocols.
To find out more information, please contact Adrian Sheridan for a confidential discussion on +353 83 116 6852 or at email@example.com, or apply now.
- Degree in Building Services, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in MEP site management.
- Technical and commercial management skills necessary to deliver large scale Building Services projects on time, on budget and to the project design/quality deliverables whilst working in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Strong understanding of Health and Safety policies and practices and positive safety values and behaviours.
- Quality - Has implemented QMS and or Inspection, Test Commissioning and Handover Plans and fully understands the process’s involved towards delivering a project that has been fully commissioned in line with the deliverables identified in the project specification whilst achieving a high-quality snag free project
- Pharma/Laboratory experience
- Capable of managing MEP elements of projects on own from pre-construction, construction, commissioning & handover
If you are seeking a similar position elsewhere in Ireland, or a position at a different level, please get in touch as many other exciting opportunities exist nationwide through ProSource.ProSource Group is a specialist Irish recruitment company whose primary focus is recruiting within the Construction & Civil Engineering industries throughout Ireland and Europe