Building Services Engineer
- 16 Nov 2023
- Permanent / Full Time
ProSource Group are seeking a Building Services Engineer on behalf of one of Irelands leading consultancies. This consultancy have delivered thousands of projects in a variety of countries. This position is based in Cork.
The company in question work on civil, structural, mechanical, electrical & sustainability projects among others. They strive to be the best design focused consulting engineers in their market and it's a fantastic opportunity to join their consultancy.
€40,000 - €50,000 + package on offer. Your main duties will include, but not be limited to:
To be successful in your application you will possess the following:
- Designing and specifying systems for heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC), plumbing, lighting, and electrical systems within buildings.
- Champion design-focused engineering, ensuring that all building services align with the company's vision of providing best-in-class and innovative solutions.
- Integrate sustainability considerations into the design process to minimise environmental impact.
- Manage the design, installation, and commissioning of mechanical and electrical systems for a diverse range of projects, ensuring that each project reflects the company's commitment to exceptional quality.
- Engage with clients to understand their specific needs and preferences, providing friendly and expert advice tailored to their requirements.
- Implement energy-efficient and environmentally conscious technologies in building services.
- Identify and mitigate risks associated with building services, aligning with the company's 'Can do attitude' to overcome challenges and ensure successful project outcomes.
- Uphold the company's values by contributing to a positive and fulfilling work environment, supporting the well-being of the remarkable team of engineers.
To find out more information, please contact Edward Gallagher of ProSource Group for a confidential discussion or apply now. ProSource Group is a specialist Irish recruitment company whose primary focus is recruiting within the Construction & Civil Engineering industries throughout Ireland and Europe
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Building Services Engineering or a related field.
- Experience in Building Services for construction projects.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, and other relevant design software.
- Knowledge of building systems, HVAC, plumbing, and fire protection.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.