Building Service Coordinator
- 16 Mar 2023
- Permanent / Full Time
I am seeking a Building Services Coordinator on behalf of one of Ireland’s busiest Main Contractors. The potential candidate will be located in Westmeath.About the company:
My client are in involved in sustainable construction projects across a range of sectors including Commercial, Retail, Hotel, Leisure, Education, Industrial, Residential, Healthcare, and Pharmaceutical.
Their portfolio extends from small scale projects ranging in value from €1 million to €20 million, to large scale landmark developments ranging from €20 million in value to €500 million. Your main duties will include, but not be limited to;
To be successful in your application you will possess the following;
- To interface with a multi discipline project team, to advise the team and fully integrate and coordinate the MEP works into the overall construction process.
- To manage the MEP works team and sub-contractors acting as the facilitator between the contractors’ project team and the sub-contract works.
- Interface with the client in all aspects of the MEP works.
- To monitor all phases of the sub contract works, including, planning, engineering, construction, commissioning and handover.
- Coordinate the sub contract packages with the main contract works and other sub-contractors with weekly meetings.
- Instigate the planning of the sub contract works and review of progress against targets set.
- Ensure that the works are installed in accordance with the drawings, specifications and other requirements of the contract.
- Monitor progress of all aspects of the work to ensure completion on time. Notify the project team, client and sub-contractor of any delays to the works.
- Interface with government departments and utility companies.
- Ensure that the works are undertaken in a safe manner utilizing the project specific safety plan.
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Building Services Engineering
- 5+ years post graduate experience
- Trade background is advantageous
- Experience within a contracting business is desirable
To find out more information, please contact Adrian Sheridan for a confidential discussion on +353 83 116 6852 or at email@example.com, or apply now.
ProSource Group is a specialist Irish recruitment company whose primary focus is recruiting within the Construction & Civil Engineering industries throughout Ireland and Europe.