- 09 Nov 2023
- €40,000 - €50,000
- Permanent / Full Time
ProSource Group are currently recruiting a BIM Engineer to be based out of Dublin on behalf of one of Ireland’s most reputable Main Building Contractors. About the company:
This company is a Tier One Main Building Contractor who has a large national and international presence. They have vast experience across all industry sectors, and this offers great potential to progress your career and delve into new experiences. This is a great opportunity to join a prestigious main contractor and help deliver award winning multi-million-euro projects.
€40,000 - €50,000 DOE Job Description:
My client is seeking a talented BIM Engineer to join their dynamic digital construction team at a Tier One Main Building Contractor in Dublin. Key Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with project teams to implement Building Information Modeling (BIM) processes.
- Generate and manage 3D models, ensuring accuracy and adherence to project requirements.
- Facilitate clash detection and resolution to enhance coordination and efficiency.
- Provide BIM training and support to project stakeholders.
To register your interest, please forward your CV to David Hickey at firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, please feel free to contact me on +353 (86) 191 0815. If you are seeking a position the above doesn’t match your criteria, please do not hesitate to contact me as many other exciting opportunities exist nationwide.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Architecture, or related field.
- At least 1 year of experience in BIM implementation on construction projects.
- Proficient in BIM software such as Revit, Navisworks, and AutoCAD.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills