- 09 Feb 2024
- Permanent / Full Time
My client is a major Accountancy Practice based in Galway. They are undergoing huge growth on the Audit side, such that their headcount will grow by 25% in the next 3-5 years. They are seeking experienced Auditors to join the team.
There are fantastic opportunities awaiting the successful candidates.
You will work as part of the Audit team to ensuring the quality and accuracy of our audit processes while maintaining compliance with relevant regulations and industry standards.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Audit Engagement Management:
- Lead and manage audit engagements, including planning, execution, and completion, ensuring adherence to audit methodologies and standards.
- Coordinate with clients to obtain necessary information and documentation, and address inquiries during the audit process.
- Team Leadership and Mentoring:
- Supervise and mentor junior audit team members, providing guidance and support in their professional development.
- Foster a collaborative and positive team environment, promoting knowledge sharing and skill development.
- Financial Reporting and Analysis:
- Review financial statements and related disclosures to ensure accuracy and compliance with applicable accounting standards.
- Analyze and interpret financial data to identify trends, anomalies, and potential areas for improvement.
- Client Relationship Management:
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with clients, understanding their business operations and industry challenges.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to clients, providing insights and recommendations for improving their financial processes and controls.
- Compliance and Risk Management:
- Stay informed about changes in accounting and auditing standards, ensuring compliance with relevant regulations.
- Identify and assess potential risks during audit engagements, implementing effective control procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field; professional qualification (e.g., ACA, ACCA) is essential.
- Qualified or part qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or similar).
- Substantial experience (2+ years) in audit within a chartered or public accounting firm.
- Strong knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and Auditing Standards.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple engagements simultaneously.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to build and maintain client relationships.
- Proficiency in audit software and Microsoft Office Suite.
If you are a dedicated audit professional looking to take the next step in your career and contribute to the success of a growing practice in Galway, Please apply now - don't wait an loose this exciting opportunity.ProSource is a specialist recruitment company providing Finance recruitment solutions to all sectors at all levels.
Recruiter: Danielle O'Callaghan