- 17 Nov 2023
- Permanent / Full Time
ProSource are currently seeking Audit Managers / Audit Senior Managers to join a number of practices across Ireland. Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Partners, Directors .
- Manage resources ensuring that client needs are met, and services are retained.
- Staff development (mentoring, training and supporting colleagues).
- Supporting and advocating advisory projects (development of strategic plans, accounting for acquisitions, structure changes etc).
- Development of strategic plans.
- Cross department collaboration with Tax/ Advisory.
- Ensure targets for FCR, Net Fee Income, Cash Collection, billings are achieved both on a personal and divisional level.
- Ensuring that consistency of audit quality and approach is maintained.
- Qualified Accountant.
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role (medium or Large practice environment).
- Impeccable interpersonal skills.
- People person, with excellent relationship management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker, with strong business acumen.
- Enjoys working in a challenging and pressured environment, with tight deadlines.
- Natural leader - provides guidance and support to others.
- Team player.
- Fantastic planning, organisational and attention to detail skills.
- Excellent technical skills.
Apply Now or upload your CV and detail your preferred location directly on our website: https://www.psgroupltd.com/candidates/register/
ProSource Group is a specialist Irish recruitment company, providing Finance and Construction recruitment services in Ireland and across Europe.Visit www.psgroupltd.com to see more vacancies.