Assistant Site Manager
- 07 Feb 2024
- Permanent / Full Time
ProSource are recruiting an Assistant Site Manager on behalf of our client who specialise in the manufacturing and supply of Structural Steel, Metal Decking and Cladding products. Our client has a great reputation in the industry, working on exciting projects in Dublin, Cork, and Limerick.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to join a reputable contractor with a strong pipeline of work in the area. Your main duties will include, but not be limited to;
Qualifications and requirements
- Assist the Site Manager in overseeing day-to-day construction activities on the site.
- Coordinate and monitor the work of subcontractors, suppliers, and construction teams to ensure smooth project progress.
- Promote and enforce strict adherence to safety protocols and regulations on the construction site.
- Conduct regular safety inspections and address any potential hazards promptly.
- Collaborate with the Site Manager to implement and maintain quality control procedures.
- Ensure that construction work meets the required standards and project specifications.
- Assist in developing detailed project plans, schedules, and timelines in coordination with the project team.
- Monitor project progress and milestones, reporting any delays or issues to the Site Manager.
- Help coordinate the timely delivery of materials and equipment required for construction activities.
- Support the allocation of resources, including labour, to ensure optimal project efficiency.
- Facilitate effective communication between project stakeholders, including Site Manager, subcontractors, and suppliers.
- Prepare regular progress reports and assist in project status updates to senior management.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, Civil Engineering, or related field is preferred.
- Strong understanding of construction processes, techniques, and best practices.
- Experience in Setting Out an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of health and safety regulations within the construction industry.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Strong work ethic and desire to progress with the company is a must.
- Pharma experience preferred.
To find out more information, please contact Andrew Neale for a confidential discussion on +353 83 431 4563 or at email@example.com or apply now.
- Salary of €55k - €65k DOE.
- Company vehicle, Fuel card, Toll card, phone laptop.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.