Assistant Cost Manager
- 14 Nov 2023
- €40,000 - €45,000
- Permanent / Full Time
Prosource is currently recruiting an Assistant Cost Manager on behalf of a project and cost management consultancy firm based in Dublin. About the Company
This company is a well-respected and globally recognised project and cost management consultancy. They work closely with very prestigious clients in order to deliver sustainable and efficient projects on time and within budget. This company boasts sponsorship programs that allow you to gain your chartership and will continue to support you with training programs and opportunities to extend your skillset as you grow professionally.
€40,000 - €45,000 DOE Key Responsibilities:
- Assist in the preparation of cost estimates, budgets, and financial reports for construction projects.
- Collaborate with project teams to monitor and control project costs throughout the lifecycle.
- Conduct cost analysis and value engineering to optimize project performance.
- Assist in negotiating and managing contracts with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of project documentation.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and best practices in cost management.
To register your interest, please forward your CV to David Hickey at email@example.com. For further information, please feel free to contact me on +353 (86) 191 0815. If you are seeking a position the above doesn’t match your criteria, please do not hesitate to contact me as many other exciting opportunities exist nationwide.
- Bachelor's degree in Quantity Surveying or related field.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, with a keen attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other relevant software.
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential for entry-level candidates.
- A proactive and adaptable attitude, with the ability to work effectively in a team.