Asset Accounting (Tax)
- 15 May 2023
- Permanent / Full Time
ProSource are partnered with a global leader in Aviation Leasing seeking an Asset Accounting Manager to join their finance team. This role will be based in Shannon (Co. Clare).
The successful candidate will work closely with the Vice President of Asset Accounting, in a dynamic environment ensuring standards are maintained in relation to the Fixed Asset Accounting areas.Key Responsibilities include:
- Prepare monthly fixed Asset reconciliation.
- Ensure the smooth running of monthly Tax processes from the Tax Fixed Asset Register.
- Engage in the development of enhancements to the Tax Fixed Asset Register to align with Oracle and OneStream Tax projects.
- Maintain Tax data in systems and ensure the timely delivery of tax computations.
- Engage with external stakeholders (Auditors etc).
- Create, define and monitor policies and procedures for all Tax Fixed Asset Register matters.
- Reviewing Tax Assets values based on feedback from Tax team.
- Collaborate with colleagues across the group.
- Qualified ACCA or ACA accountant (3 yrs PQE).
- Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Multitasker, high attention to detail.
- Proactive approach to resolving problems and with a proven track record of finding solutions.
- Excellent collaboration skills.
- Detail orientated, highly organised and able to handle multiple priorities and deadlines simultaneously.
- Enjoys working in a dynamic business environment.
To find out more information, please contact Danielle O'Callaghan
(email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: +353860835433) for a confidential discussion, or apply now.
ProSource Group is a specialist Irish recruitment company, providing Finance and Construction recruitment services in Ireland and across Europe.Visit www.psgroupltd.com to see more vacancies.