Accountant with Irish Practice Experience
- 14 Nov 2023
- Permanent / Full Time
ProSource are delighted to be partnered with an Irish Accountancy practice seeking a qualified or part qualified accountant with IRISH AUDIT experience to join their team in Dublin.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company, where high performers are challenged and rewarded. Responsibilities:
- Plan, brief, lead and deliver audit assignments, in accordance with IFRS, Irish GAAP requirements.
- Prepare high quality financial statements, audit reports, that address issues, control weaknesses identified in the audit and generate recommendations that are practical and effective in managing the risks.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Relationship Management skills - work closely with clients employees in all departments to ensure an effective audit process.
- Ensure partner is briefed at all times including any significant issues.
- Adhere to timelines, policies, procedures and regulations.
- Manage day to day and on the job training/ mentoring of junior staff assigned to the audit and fully participate in all performance initiatives as required.
- Qualified or part qualified Accountant.
- Proven ability to focus on performance and meet deadlines, ensuring results.
- Ability to listen, build confidence and influence.
- People person, with excellent relationship management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker, with strong business acumen.
- Enjoys working in a challenging and pressured environment, with tight deadlines.
- Natural leader - provides guidance and support to others.
- Team player.
- A strategic thinker, who is unafraid to take initiative, ownership of learning.
- Builds relationships and seek to continuously improve and enhance.
- Excellent technical skills.
APPLY NOW!!!Next Steps:
To find out more information, please contact Danielle O'Callaghan
(email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: +353860835433) for a confidential discussion, or apply now.
ProSource Group is a specialist Irish recruitment company, providing Finance and Construction recruitment services in Ireland and across Europe.Visit www.psgroupltd.com to see more vacancies.