Trainee / Part Qualified Accountant
- 06 Sep 2023
- Permanent / Full Time
An established practice in Cork is seeking a trainee/ part qualified accountant to join the team.
There is an attractive salary on offer for the successful candidate, with exam fees paid and study leave & a clear road to progression. Your New Role:
Your Skills and attributes:
- Preparation of accounts and financial statements.
- Assist in maintaining and developing client relationships.
- Responsible for working with other team members on all elements of client relationships.
- Preparation and completion of audit files.
- Ensure completion of assignments within appropriate budget and time frame.
- Ad Hoc requests.
- Ambitious and keen to pursue a career as a chartered accountant.
- Level 8 bachelors degree preferably in an accounting discipline.
- Pursuing a CPA / ACCA / ACA qualification with a minimum of one years' experience working in a practice.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong IT Skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If you have what it takes to achieve success in this role then why wait - apply now!
ProSource Group is a specialist Irish recruitment company, providing Finance and Construction recruitment services in Ireland and across Europe.Visit www.psgroupltd.com to see more vacancies.