- 14 Nov 2023
- Permanent / Full Time
An exciting opportunity has come up to join a South Dublin Accountancy practice as their new Tax Manager.
You will have responsibility for:
Skills & Qualifications:
- Proactive management of both compliance and advisory work for clients.
- Assisting in the provision of advice to clients on a range of larger and/or multidisciplinary advisory projects.
- Building and managing client relationships and providing high levels of client service.
- Liaising with clients, Revenue Authorities and other external stakeholders.
- Developing relationships within the firm to build a strong network.
- Identifying and developing business opportunities to generate growth within the firm leveraging the latest technologies available.
- Mentoring and developing more junior members of the team.
Got what it takes to join the team - apply now!
- Qualified Accountant / ATI with at least 2/3 years PQE
- Strong understanding of Tax in Ireland.
- Practice experience in Ireland - is essential.
- Demonstrate a high level of technical competence and keen ambition to develop further.
- Client focused and commercially aware.
- Practical / business driven approach.
- Experience in managing a large compliance portfolio and the successful delivery of tax services to clients.
- Excellent team leader and player - ability to integrate and build effective relationships at all levels.
- Ability to leverage strong client relationships and professional networks.
- Excellent communicator, both written and oral.
- Project management skills, plan and prioritise work, meet deadlines.
ProSource Group is a specialist Irish recruitment company providing Finance related recruitment services.Key Contact:
Danielle O'Callaghan - Tel: +353860835433 / email@example.com