Senior Project M&E Engineer
- 21 Nov 2023
- Permanent / Full Time
ProSource Group are seeking a Senior Project M&E Engineer on behalf of a leading consultancy. The company is one of Ireland’s leading consultancies.
The company embrace new ways of thinking to deliver the best results every day. Sustainability and energy efficient buildings are key for this company who go above and beyond to deliver the best experience for their clients.
€65k - €85k salary
Your main duties will include, but not be limited to:
To be successful in your application you will possess the following:
- Lead and oversee the execution of electrical and mechanical engineering projects
- Provide guidance and direction to project teams, ensuring goals and timelines are met
- Develop and review electrical and mechanical designs, ensuring they meet project requirements and industry standards
- Conduct analyses to optimise designs for efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Integrate electrical and mechanical systems seamlessly into overall project designs
- Implement strategies to mitigate risks and ensure project success
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives, incorporating innovative solutions and staying abreast of industry advancements
To find out more information, please contact Edward Gallagher of ProSource Group for a confidential discussion or apply now.ProSource Group is a specialist Irish recruitment company whose primary focus is recruiting within the Construction & Civil Engineering industries throughout Ireland and Europe
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or a related field.
- 7+ years of relevant experience with a focus on progressively more complex projects.
- Currently based in Ireland or EU.
- Effective collaboration with cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and clients.
- Creative thinking and innovation in finding solutions.