Senior Health & Safety advisor
- 11 May 2023
- Permanent / Full Time
My client have been providing customers with compliant and certified life safety solutions for over 20 years. Due to their continued success they are seeking a Senior Health & Safety Advisor to join their team in Co. Louth.
- Manage, maintain and develop the safety management system of the company
- Completing risk assessments and method statement
- Complete Health & Safety audits at all locations and support teams in the development and deployment of corrective actions.
- Acting as PSCS on sites as required
- Completing accident investigations
- Provide relevant accident information to the insurer
- Maintaining safety records, including training records, plant & equipment
- Review sub-contractors' safety statements and relevant documentation to ensure compliance with safety regulations
- Managing safety of the company fleet
- Provide input to the tendering process for potential work
- Level 8 Health & Safety Qualification
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Knowledge of ISO45001 or SAFE-T
- PSCS – Project Supervisor Construction Stage
- Experience in completing site audits
- Full clean driving licence
To find out more information, please contact Philip Dobson for a confidential discussion on +353 86 158 5311 or at firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply now.
ProSource Group is a specialist Irish recruitment company whose primary focus is recruiting within the Construction & Civil Engineering industries throughout Ireland and Europe