- 16 Nov 2023
- Permanent / Full Time
I am seeking a Senior Engineer on behalf of one of Ireland’s leading Main Contractors. This is a great career opportunity for someone who is looking to progress to a PM position within a short period. About the company:
My client is a leading building and civil engineering contractor with vast experience across all sectors of the construction industry. They are an internationally recognised contractor with a wide portfolio of high-profile projects. As a company who are committed to continuous employee development, they support employees throughout their career with a dedicated programme of training, mentoring, management development and on-the-job support.
You will be based on a landmark project in Cork. Your main duties will include, but not be limited to;
To be successful in your application you will possess the following;
- Assist in maintaining the progress on site in accordance with Project Programme, H&S and Building Regulations.
- Assist in producing and maintaining contract programs with the Site Manager/Contracts Manager
- Liaise and coordinate with senior management and commercial teams to ensure the project is constructed in a cost-effective manner, to meet overall budget requirements
- Management of the procurement of materials, plant and equipment needed for the project
- Responsible for supervision, quality and measurement of all concrete pours.
- Managing the sub-contractors and personnel on site in order to drive project through to successful completion on time and within budget, finished to the highest standards.
- Maintaining, tracking and scheduling the daily and weekly work programmes and reviewing weekly progress reports from the master construction programme
- Facilitating the flow of information between the Design Team and the Construction Team
To find out more information, please contact Adrian Sheridan for a confidential discussion on +353 83 116 6852 or at email@example.com, or apply now.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with a Main Contractor.
- Degree qualified in Construction or Civil Engineering
- Highly motivated with excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Technical competence in the use of all setting out instruments
- Excellent people management and communication skills coupled with the ability to effectively drive the project programme and subcontractor schedules
If you are seeking a similar position elsewhere in Ireland, or a position at a different level, please get in touch as many other exciting opportunities exist nationwide through ProSource.ProSource Group is a specialist Irish recruitment company whose primary focus is recruiting within the Construction & Civil Engineering industries throughout Ireland and Europe