Qualified Practice Accountant
- 17 Nov 2023
- Permanent / Full Time
ProSource are delighted to be working with a pragmatic Accountancy practice in Dublin seeking applications for Qualified Accountant to join their growing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate as the role offers an attractive remuneration package and there is clear potential for career progression.
The firm are progressive and utilise cloud accounting software for full automation and efficiency.Responsibilities :
- Preparation/Checking of Financial Statements.
- Providing training and support to junior staff, mentoring and delegating tasks.
- Relationship Management: Managing a Portfolio of Clients and attending to their needs.
- Auditing (if applicable).
- Revenue reporting.
- Engagement with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assistant clients with budgeting and forecasting needs.
- Ensuring compliance with accounting standards and tax laws/ regulatory requirements.
- Business Advisory Support / Tax planning.
- Adhoc requests as and when required.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA)
- Experience in a practice environment in Ireland.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in Accountancy policies and practice requirements.
- Team player, with ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent numeracy skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- Proficient in the use of Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Cloud Accounting software knowledge.
Interested in this role, apply now!
ProSource Group is a specialist Irish recruitment company whose primary focus is recruiting Finance professionals for the Financial Services & General Industry sector within Ireland.