- 05 Sep 2023
- Permanent / Full Time
My is a leading global Provider of Specialist Design, Engineering and Construction Services across a variety of key sectors including Data Centres, Renewables and Transmission and Distribution Utilities. Due to their continued expansion they are seeking a motivated individual to fill this role. SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
- As part of a high-performance project team, the document controller will organise and maintain the Project Document Plan and provide the team with updates on a timely basis.
- Quality check all documentation prior to sharing with client.
- Assist in the preparation of technical documents.
- Distribute updates and reports to Project Teams.
- Record and issue project meeting minutes as required.
- Store documentation as per Project Management and Document Control procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information in line with legal regulations.
- Provide guidance to users in correct use of document management system to ensure consistency of system usage.
- Assist with audit support and preparation.
- Provide day to day support to the project team and ensure quality systems are executed appropriately according to requirements.
- Ideally possess 2 years’ experience working in a Document Controller/Project Administration position coming from an engineering/construction environment.
- Familiar with Quality Standards/Document Control Procedures
- Excellent planner and organizer with good communication skills.
- Reliable team player with strong leadership skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Self-motivated and able to work on their own initiative
To find out more information, please contact Philip Dobson for a confidential discussion on +353 86 158 5311 or at email@example.com, or apply now.
ProSource Group is a specialist Irish recruitment company whose primary focus is recruiting within the Construction & Civil Engineering industries throughout Ireland and Europe