- 06 Sep 2023
- Permanent / Full Time
ProSource Group are excited to be partnered with a Kerry based Engineering company seeking applications for a Financial Controller to join their team.
There is a great package on offer for the right candidate.Responsibilities:
- Prepare and analyse management accounts, and cashflow statements.
- Prepare Tax, Vat and CSO filings.
- Bank Account management & reconciliation.
- Month/year end close.
- Payroll processing.
- Manage AR and AP functions.
- Ensure compliance with policy and procedures.
- Maintain company records and ensure transactions are accurately recorded.
- Engage with stakeholders internally and externally (Bank/ advisors etc).
- Maintain accounting software & data accuracy.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA or CIMA preferred).
- Strong knowledge of accounting practices and principles.
- Familiarity with Payroll software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team player, with ability to work on own initiative.
- Strong business acumen and attention to detail.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Strong technical skills.
If you have what it take to achieve success in this role then why wait - apply now.
ProSource Group is a specialist Irish recruitment company, providing Finance and Construction recruitment services in Ireland and across Europe.Visit www.psgroupltd.com to see more vacancies.